Opera News Hub Fee Terms: How Opera News Hub Revenue Is Calculated

Opera News Hub Fee Terms: How Opera News Hub Revenue Is Calculated
Opera News will pay Writer a Traffic Fee, this Fee will be based on the number of clicks your article generates. The more clicks you can get, the more Traffic Fee you can earn. The unit Traffic Fee shall be determined by several key factors like ads revenue per click, user reading time, quality of the article, originality, etc. You can refer to Tips for Getting More Traffic to learn how your articles can attract more clicks. 

What Others Are Reading:

NOTE 1: Articles can generate more earnings if clicks are from followers to the account. Opera News encourages you to actively share your articles and actively interact with your followers, which can increase your followers’ traffic and bring you more followers and Traffic Fee.

Note 2: Share your articles. A simple and quick tip to improve your clicks is to share your articles with your social network and/or forward to your friends.

NOTE 3: Share your account. The more subscribers to your account, the more distribution and display for your articles, so Opera News strongly recommends that you actively share your account and articles through social media or within the platform, and actively interact with your readers to grow subscribers. As the number of subscriptions to your account grows, your traffic count will also grow.

NOTE 4: Fake Clicks will be spotted and penalized. In order to improve the quality of articles on Opera News Hub and bring users a better reading experience, Opera News Hub will count single clicks as invalid if the duration between the time a reader clicks on the headline and exits the article is too short. Invalid clicks will not be paid for.

Meanwhile, the Opera News Hub AI Technology Algorithm method will recommend more impressions for the articles that have a long duration.

What factors determine the length of duration?

Related to the length of the article. Long articles will give users more content to read and thus longer stay in this article. Short articles won’t contribute to a longer stay. Related to the organization and content of the article. Users will keep on reading your article if it is well organized, informative and interesting. Users won’t spend much time on something boring. Articles with more words and rich content will get more impressions, clicks, and interactions, and therefore will generate a higher Traffic Fee.

Some tips to get long duration:

  1. The articles are not simple statements of facts but opinions, which can tell the cause, background, and impact of an event.
  2. The articles do not only report breaking news or show screenshots of information from social media but can provide additional information or analyze the event from different angles.
  3. The article is very logical and clear, with a good mix of pictures and texts, allowing users to obtain new knowledge and pleasant reading experience.
  4. Article with more than 500 words and 3 pictures.

Payment Instructions

Opera News Hub wants every payment to be transferred as quickly as possible; we have, however, very little control over the actual payment processing banks and are unable to force your transactions through. If there is a delay due to the bank payment system, please be patient

Additionally, as Opera News grows, they have to process a much higher number of payments. We're committed to continually improving payment processing to make it faster and more reliable. One thing to keep in mind: please make sure you fill in the correct payment account information. YOU SHALL BEAR ALL LOSSES THAT RESULTS FROM ANY ERRORS IN THE PAYMENT ACCOUNT INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU.

Please also note: the transfer fee generated by bank settlement will be borne by the author and shall be deducted from the total payment, any taxes on income will be writer responsibility and Opera News is not responsible to pay income tax on behalf of writers.

Opera News Hub will confirm your total income for the previous month on the 1st to the 15th (GMT/UTC) of each month (Postponed During Holiday) and will pay you through the payment system before the 30th of each month. (Postponed During Holiday).

full-width

Post a Comment

36 Comments

  1. Do opera hub have a limit of article that one can post in a day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can only publish up to 5 articles in a day

      Delete
    2. You can now publish up to 8 articles daily

      Delete
  2. Why is it that if I want to upload an image in my article in the browse option it will not? Only if I capture the image at that time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not understand your question, please come clearer!

      Delete
  3. Please, how can i share my post from opera newshub to my faceebook group?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JUDY BestView, go to the "Content Library" on your dashboard. All post accepted and published will show an arrow to the right with a blue dot on top of it.

      Click the arrow on the article you would like to share. It will give you 3 options, "Facebook", "twitter" and "copy link" select the option you want and share your article. I hope this helps?

      Delete
  4. Hello, what can cause an article to be rejected.
    And how do i delete rejected articles from my library.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of things can get your article to be rejected:
      1, Fake article
      2; Defamatory article
      3; Content not original
      4; A lot of grammatical errors
      5; Too long sentences without periods or commas
      6; Click bait title
      7; Starting article title with a small letter
      8; Poorly written title
      Many more!!!

      You cannot delete rejected articles from your dashboard, that feature is not yet in!

      Delete
  5. Hello, please why is it that I'm only able to post one news in a day? After posting one news and I tried posting another, it will detect that I've reached my daily limit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every writer is given the daily limit of 5 articles, after which you cannot publish any article again. If you are given a daily limit of 4 or 3 or 2 or 1, the only explanation here is that either you account has been demoted or your articles are of low quality and therefore, do not attract much clicks.

      Delete
  6. Enter your comment...I am a verified creator, but I'm allowed to post just one article a day... why is it so ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each content creator is allowed to write up to 5 articles a day. But if you are not consistent and finishing the whole quota given you, you may be limited to 4 or 3 or 2 or 1 because there are a lot of writers and new ones are signing up each day!

      Delete
  7. Hi, please good evening. Please how much will I earn if I get only 50 views ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The amount will show on your dashboard, at "monetization"

      Delete
  8. Please how much will I earn if I have only 50 Bowers

    ReplyDelete
  9. please my monetization is not showing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does opera pay for cclicks gained by an article from previous months?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please, is the monthly revenue the only payment being made at the end of a month?

    ReplyDelete
  12. And what does the term "adjustment" in one's dashboard?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love reading to improve my knowledge and this kind of blogs helps me to do so, Thanks.If you require about GST consultants in bangalore | pvt ltd registration bangalore please click on it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don’t see any redraw button or something on my dashboard

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi iam new in this and yesterday I wrote 3 articles and people are clicking but I don't see how much iam making. When I look it is still 00.00 everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  16. How long does our articles stay posted?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Were is the monetize dashboard located

    ReplyDelete
  18. This few weeks has been do bad for me, all my article has just be rejected, I did all the correction still rejected, I am just tire and frustrated, is there any thing I can do to avoid this issue of rejection because I am just tire, I was planning to increase my revenue this month, but this rejection of article can't make possible, and my heading are so I don't know why opera news hate me like this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have not published any article today , but they are already telling me I have reached my daily limits ,, what could be the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't posted anything today on my account,but I decided to but it just keep telling me that I have reached the limit for the day,I don't understand

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am privileged to write two articles per day and for two days running l have not been able to post my articles,the response is that l have reached my daily limit, despite having not been able to post for 2 two days,.Please why is it so?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Since I have been posting they keep on rejecting my post I am even tiered of correction because if I do they will still regect it

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's been long I posted on opera news but I tried to post yesterday but it keeps telling me that I have reached my daily limit

    ReplyDelete
  24. Opera news Na scam. I have not been able to publish any articles for about a month now error message is you have reached your daily limit

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey, i published two articles 3 days ago on opera news and i tried submitting an article today for the first time and it keeps telling me i have reached my daily limit and i haven't posted anything today

    ReplyDelete
  26. my limit is I can only publish 3 articles a day. Other authors are publishing 5

    ReplyDelete