Opera News Hub: Wrong Images Will Get Your Articles Rejected For Copyright Infringement

ALERT! Why Wrong Images Will Get Your Article REJECTED For Copyright Infringement

ALERT! Why Wrong Images Will Get Your Article REJECTED For Copyright Infringement

While writing, it may be very easy to simply hop on Google to get pictures of random people which would serve as the image used to depict what you might be writing about. While this is the fastest way, it is wrong and would get you in trouble!

As an excellent writer, you should bear in mind that these are regular people like you, who do not want their images used to illustrate bizarre, sensational and often weird fictional articles.

Going forward, when writers use the pictures of other persons/random people, those articles will be rejected for copyright infringement.

The only exception to this rule is for you to get permission from the owner of the photo, in which case they must be credited.

It is very important to remember that using pictures of regular people without their permission could land you in serious legal trouble.

To avoid this, use only stock photos, or professional model photos to illustrate fictional narratives - and a caveat saying "Picture used for illustrative purpose" must be added. Some of the platforms where you can find such photos include:
- Pinterest
- Pixabay
- Unsplash

full-width

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. Awsome website. I have used your information and got published my article in opera news thanks a lot.

    Technology Walah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vee korir9/08/2020

    How do I withdraw my money from opera news to my bank account

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not seem to understand your question! There two main methods of payment from opera news hub, by bank or mobile money, choose the one convenient for you!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the information. My problem is that I didn't see preview, category, thumbs etc in my opera news hub, how can I locate it? After writing, I clicked next,and a page came, having only topic,submit, thumbs is there but not clicking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is payment calculated

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading to improve my knowledge and this kind of blogs helps me to do so, Thanks. If you require about GST consultants in bangalore
    Company registration in bangalore
    pvt ltd registration bangalore
    one person company registration in bangalore
    Auditors in bangalore
    please click on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pls my write up was reject by opera news hub, it's about my thumbnails. Can i change the picture and post it again? Also can i use my own picture cos I wrote on weight loss.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete